Nice app to have, hopefully they will have the live soccer games for a small subscription fee.
Get unrivalled coverage of Europe's ultimate club competition. The official UEFA Champions League app brings you the latest news, live coverage, next-day highlights and much more.
FOLLOW THE UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
- Access all the fixtures and up-to-date standings.
- Read the latest news and analysis from UEFA experts.
- Dive straight into the news that matters to you with our personalised newsfeed.
- Don’t miss a single goal thanks to next-day highlights for every match.
- Listen to live match commentary on the go.
- Get live match statistics for every game.
- Watch all the live draws.
- Get a heads up for all kick-offs, confirmed line-ups and draws.
- Keep up to speed on each team thanks to in-depth form guides.
- Have your say by voting for your Player and Goal of the Week after each matchday.
EXPLORE THE ARCHIVES
- Access all-time player statistics: everything from the top goalscorer to the most yellow cards.
- Access all-time club statistics: everything from the most titles to the most goals conceded.
- Browse comprehensive reviews of each season.
- Watch match highlights from past seasons.
- Watch highlight compilations curated by UEFA experts.
Want to hear about exclusive UEFA competitions, watch classic clips and more?
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/championsleague
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/championsleague
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/championsleague
Download the app for free now to get the definitive UEFA Champions League coverage, straight from the home of European football.
What's New in Version 2.80.8
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 11.0 or later
iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (Cellular), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5th Generation), iPad mini (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th Generation), iPod touch (7th generation)
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
It’s a pretty good app, works and functions well. Now it works and functions well, so please leave it alone.
Love the app, but login in to watch a video highlight? Are you serious? Makes you exit the app, go to YouTube and stay at YouTube watching more highlights. You make your own interested users, go to YouTube and stay there.
When I want to listen to a specific game, they play another game instead. I wanted to listen to Psg v Dortmund but it kept playing Liverpool v Atletico
All the other current top 4 premier league teams (Arsenal, Tottenham, Mancester City) are available to follow but not the current champions.
Would be nice if you'd have an Add to Calendar option for the matches.
Does not load delete
Login/sign up does not work.
Brings me to a page that cannot load.
Please fix the Standing