* The fastest way to save a blood pressure measurement and see your weekly statistics! *
Fast BP is a blood pressure and heart rate tracker for Apple Health. Note that this app cannot measure your blood pressure - please use a blood pressure monitor recommended by your doctor or pharmacist.
Other blood pressure tracking apps make you painstakingly spin a dial to select tiny numbers. With Fast BP, just tap the large numbers on the keypad and tap save - we automatically move you from systolic to diastolic to pulse. With our Fast Focus entering your measurement can be as simple as 8 taps!
Fast BP provides an overview of your measurements as weekly averages (since blood pressure readings often vary throughout the day). You can also enable color highlights to see patterns in your measurements from week to week.
Keeping track of your blood pressure is a great habit for your health, and Fast BP can remind you to measure your blood pressure daily.
Using Fast BP you can email measurements from the last month or year to your doctor. Also with your blood pressure readings in Apple Health, you may enable other apps to use and share that data with your healthcare professionals.
- Quickly save your blood pressure and pulse to Apple Health
- Weekly averages of blood pressure with configurable color highlights
- Reminders to take your blood pressure daily
- Share measurements with email (in HTML table and CSV formats)
- Save measurements using your Apple Watch
Fast BP is intended as a tool to keep track of and share blood pressure measurements utilizing Apple Health. Any health related information provided is for informational purposes only and is not a replacement for the advice, diagnosis, or treatment of healthcare professionals. Fast BP is not a substitute for a doctor or healthcare professional and cannot measure blood pressure.
What's New in Version 1.2
Fast BP is still the quickest way to log your blood pressure measurement, and now it's better looking!
- Reminders: schedule a reminder for every day, or customize for weekends and multiple reminders per day.
- Badges: stay motivated to take your blood pressure daily and achieve your goals.
- Weekly averages now open to show individual entries.
- Improved UI and lots of stuff behind the scenes.
- Watch app update to watchOS 2.0!
VPP Device Licensing
Rated 12+ for the following:
Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
iOS 9.2 or later
iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 mini, iPod touch (5th generation), iPod touch (6th Generation), iPod touch (7th generation), Apple Watch Series 4