Through it would be good. This is the only good one I found only to be money
The best tournament creator app for league manager and tournament organizer
Notice: This app requires Internet connection to manage your tournaments.
LEVERADE has created the best league and tournament manager, now available for your smartphone! LEVERADE is the best app to start organizing sports competitions. You can create leagues, playoffs, round robin and brackets.
We now offer the web's full potential in the palm of your hand. LEVERADE Tournament Manager has a ton of features that will allow you to host the most exciting tournaments and leagues. With just a few taps, you can create the tournament you've always dreamed of and enhance it via web. All the information is in our website.
These are some of the things we offer:
- Create an organizer profile and manage your neighborhood or city's top leagues.
- Create league-type or single elimination tournaments; even a combination of the two for playoffs!
- Available for all sports: football, futsal, soccer, fifa, pes, nba, lol, basketball, tennis, padel, baseball, table tennis, chess, volleyball, handball, badminton, boxing, domino, racquetball, foosball, golf, hockey, water polo and many more.
- Unlimited teams and players. Stage a tournament however you want it, adding and removing players oh the go.
- Total control over teams and players' stats and data.
- Manage dates, times and places for every game. Send custom notifications to every player involved in a game if any of this information changes.
- Access to profiles for teams, players and squads. Consult their history in our ever-ready and up-to-date player database.
- Register, deregister and edit data.
- Total web integration and the LEVERADE app for players and fans. All-in-one.
- Live scores and standings for LEVERADE Tournament Manager and the LEVERADE app for players and fans.
- Real time notifications with news and alarms.
- Standings synchronization. Always up to date with the latest results.
- Already have a LEVERADE Organizator profile? Save time and work from your smartphone or tablet! Check the competitions you've created via web and manage them seamlessly.
Create the best website for your sports events and class it up for everyone to enjoy!
Get notifications and cutsom alerts, private access for all teams, manage the referee staff with their own app and the best tools to save time and effort.
LEVERADE Tournament Manager is just the beginning; log into our website and discover all the features that make us the best sports competition management platform.
What's New in Version 1.2
We’ve listened to your suggestions and a feature that many of you have asked us for is now available:
As many of you have requested, you can now configure promotion and relegation positions, and add more than two legs to schedules
Don't forget to rate the app if you like it. It will be the better way to improve.
We keep on hard working to build the best league app
MILEYENDA ENTERTAINMENT SOCIEDAD LIMITADA.
VPP Device Licensing
Rated 17+ for the following:
Unrestricted Web Access
iOS 8.0 or later
iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad 2 (Wi-Fi), iPad 2 (3G), iPad (3rd Generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad (3rd Generation) (4G), iPad (4th Generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad (4th Generation) (4G), iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (Cellular), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (Wi-Fi), iPad mini (4G), iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5th Generation), iPad mini (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air4, iPad Air4Cellular, iPad EighthGen, iPad EighthGenCellular, iPod touch (5th generation), iPod touch (6th Generation), iPod touch (7th generation)
English, Catalan, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
You have to pay way to much for something stupid. I write down a score and if I delete it later I don’t get the score back. You should be able to keep track of 5 tournament/leagues for example and pay for any more than that but no it’s you get 20 scores and that’s it if you delete the score you tracked you don’t get it back.
Great app with a ton of potential but only 20 games can be saved for free