Famileo is a completely private family group social network that allows you to send news to relatives and other loved ones who are uncomfortable with new technologies.
X How does it work? X
Each family member posts their messages and photos using the application, and Famileo lays them out in a personalized printed gazette. The family wall offers the whole family the opportunity to benefit from the anecdotes and photos shared daily. And grandparents can enjoy receiving news by mail from their children and grandchildren once again!
This service is available through various plans:
- Home delivery of a newspaper, the family gazette, by mail for individuals. Subscriptions are available starting from €5.90/month for sending a gazette every 4 weeks.
- A service for families of residents in retirement homes or partner institutions, where the newspaper is printed and distributed on site free of charge.
The Famileo subscription is of course non-binding, modifiable and guaranteed free of advertising.
X Features X
- Send your messages: It only takes a couple of clicks to take a photo with your smartphone and upload it or import one from your library. Then you simply attach your text and send your message.
- Family wall: The whole family can enjoy these daily snippets of news.
- The residential home wall: If your loved one resides in a partner establishment, you can follow its newsfeed and keep yourself up to date about activities, appointments or organized events.
- Gazettes – You can look through the gazettes that Famileo has laid out and delivered to your loved one. And you have the option to print or save them.
- Picture gallery – With Famileo, you always have your family's photo album close at hand, wherever you are. You can retrieve photos that have been posted and enjoy the options to store or print them.
- Invitation – You only have to send an SMS or email to invite your family members to join your loved one's private network.
X Who are we? X
Launched in Saint-Malo in 2015 by Tanguy de Gélis and Armel de Lesquen, Famileo now comprises a team of almost 20 people working daily to support this beautiful idea that maintains the important link between generations. Famileo already has more than 40,000 subscribed families, nearly 250,000 users.
What's New in Version 4.5
- Performance improvement
- Minor bug fixes
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 10.0 or later
iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad (4th Generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad (4th Generation) (4G), iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (Cellular), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5th Generation), iPad mini (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th Generation), iPod touch (7th generation)
English, Dutch, French, Spanish