The accuracy with the guns is incredible and it seems they put a lot of time into the game. 10/10 would recommend
Solve puzzles using explosive to power-ups as you build the ultimate gun arsenal! Virtually fire the top weapons of the world and customize your weapons with attachments, camouflage patterns you can create, and entering those guns into global design contests. iGun Pro 2: The Ultimate Gun Application is a game truly worthy of the iGun Pro Franchise!
iGun Pro 2 has everything that made the original great and builds upon the core features by adding several exciting new gameplay elements for users to enjoy:
• A huge number of challenging puzzles
• Collect guns to build and upgrade your arsenal with a continually growing selection of firearms, including grenade launchers.
• Virtually load and fire your custom guns.
• Become the ultimate gunsmith, creating the perfect weapon with a flexible attachment system that allows attachment nesting
• Make each gun genuinely unique with a mobile-optimized, touch-friendly painting system with customizable colors, patterns and version slots that allow for unlimited designs. Create a realistic or creative pattern; it is your choice.
• Win fame and get your design on the home screen by competing in design contests against iGun Pro 2 users around the world
• Easily share your creations through text or social media
• Make any design into a sticker
• High-quality graphics for ultra-realistic simulation
• Customize your guns and lay them out how you want to create the ultimate gun wall.
The app has an ever growing collection of guns witch includes, rifles, pistols, handguns, machine guns, pdw, and will soon feature revolvers and rocket launchers as well.
The App also works as a great reference app to your favorite 3rd party fps video games including COD, Battlefield, Battlefront, and PubG!
iGun Pro 2 All Access Subscription:
• With iGun Pro 2 All Access, you can subscribe to receive daily new content updates and unlimited access to all iGun Pro 2 content
• You will receive all available guns, patterns, attachments, gun options, and colors for the duration of your subscription
• Subscriptions are USD 2.99 weekly, USD 7.99 monthly, and USD 39.99 annually or equal to the same price tier that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines for your currency. This payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• You may cancel you free-trial or subscription at any time. Just find iGun Pro 2 from the subscription settings in your iTunes account. However, this must be done 24 hours before the end of the trial or subscription to avoid a credit card charge.
• Your current subscription or trial will auto-renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. No cancellation of your current subscription is allowed during active subscription periods. If you purchase an unlimited subscription before the end of a trial, you will forfeit the remaining unused portion of your free trial.
Terms of Service: http://www.crimson-moon.com/terms_of_service.html
COD, Battlefield, Battlefront, and PubG are not associated with Crimson Moon Entertainment and are copyrighted by their respective owners.
What's New in Version 2.66
Prepare for the M134D Mini-gun!
Crimson Moon Entertainment LLC
VPP Device Licensing
Rated 12+ for the following:
Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
iOS 9.0 or later
iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 mini, iPad 2 (Wi-Fi), iPad 2 (3G), iPad (3rd Generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad (3rd Generation) (4G), iPad (4th Generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad (4th Generation) (4G), iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (Cellular), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (Wi-Fi), iPad mini (4G), iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5th Generation), iPad mini (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th Generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad Air (4th Generation) (Wi-Fi + Cellular), iPad (8th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (8th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (5th generation), iPod touch (6th Generation), iPod touch (7th generation)
Fun realistic guns and cool attachments
It very good
This game is cool,I love it.
It do be fun doe
It is fun I like guns and drugs and being on drugs playing this game is fun
Loving it. Developers have done a good job. Looking forward to seeing what they have coming up next
le jeux il est toute a fait se que je matendais jadore
I feel that there is lots of room for improvement with the way you handle the guns and how they react to your touch. You also shouldn’t charge people money for the freedom to put more stuff on their guns. The ui sucks. I have no idea what I’m doing when I’m looking for something or to use stuck fix it
Fun to explore firearms from around the world
It’s really fun
Great feel like being on the range after work
It’s okay magnetic weight heads and you !I’m sure that frequency will work perfectly with my thoughts to shut them and me up !
One of my favourite games!!
The guns make a very resemblant sound. Sometimes thought, the silencer doesn’t do a very realistic sound.
MELEE MELEE MELEE
Hello iGunPro developers, I would like to say the coin system in your last game was great, so why did you guys not put a coin system in IGun pro 2?! Please for the love of god change the “pay money for a month to get all guns” to the coin system please. I hope you guys read this.
This game is so cool.
Good game would recommend. Only thing is make more guns free and more attachments? All in all good game
Amazing game I love it, wish there were more guns though
Just fun to check out the different hardware
Pretty cool not what I was expecting
Got arrested by the mp
I quite rather enjoy this game, plenty of variety and history
This makes me happy all the time
Nice and fun game
So the pros and cons about this app is between the First gun app and the second gun app. The first gun app had the same reload sound but you get 10 coins if you start the app up everyday and then you can buy guns with those coins. Igunapp 2 is the same but with a different thing in mind. To earn free coins you either can enter the spin thing at the start of the day and you might earn some coins and also you can earn coins from entering contests and get awesome rewards. The thing that people confuse about is that in iGunPro2 you can only buy the guns with coins from the daily gun thing on the store, the rest of the way is either by winning a premium case or buying it. I think that i gun app2 is a pretty good game with you being able to share your creations and I would suggest that they add more guns like the c7a1 or Grenades (tho that might get rid of the gun app title) but add more guns and ways to earn guns and coins. I only got rid of one star because there has to be some way to sell stickers! There are so many junk stickers that I have from the wheel and contests, plz have a sell option for the stickers
Gun go pew pew
If you don’t have it Download it
I...love...this...GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(this review might be slightly over exaggerated)
I've resigned to the fact that I'm never going to outright pay a cent. So it was a relief to see that coins can be gotten for ads!
But for gods sake, Not only do you have to watch a god awful amount, oh boy... We're getting to it.
Mother F-cking duplicates.
I log onto this game every day, for the past couple months at least. And i've unlocked probably over 50% of the guns.
I literally cannot remember the last time on the store page I had a NEW gun or attachment. Always, "Owned Owned Owned!"
I'm not being dramatic this has happened for over a WEEK. CHESTS INCLUDED!!!
Even from the chests I open I ALWAYS get duplicates for every single gun and attachement.
(Not that the chests I get even CONTAIN guns in their ODDS most of the time)
Leaving me with more coins than I started out with!
This is utterly unacceptable. I'm continuosly left with less and less new guns. Fun!
You as a company have so little knowledge on how to make a free to play game. This is scraping the bottom of the barrel on the bin of games with the most out of touch, predatory, downright antagonistic ad practices.
Make it a one time purchase
pretty good game
I really appreciate the attention to detail and the vast amount of customizable guns in game. When I first downloaded and could only use 15 or so guns I thought this was just another pay to play game. Turns out, you can buy the other guns with in game currency!
ik this kinda sounds stupid of me but i actually waited for the minigun for so long i wanted to make the unkilled minigun and now i can
I like the new update, it’s a literal minigun... it can’t get any better lol
I love this game however you cannot play it offline unlike it’s ancestor, please implement offline play as well as more free guns
I’m giving a 3 star because it’s good but the music doesn’t have a toggle so it ruins the vibe
The Beta is OK through real thing is probably going to be better
You know the rules and so do I say goodbye