Great app I love it has all the tools
Complete tool to manage team for professional and amateur coaches. Continuously improved based on your suggestions.
Five main app modules (selected with coaches’ assistance):
Easily add your players (import from Contacts). Besides basic info such as name, photo, preffered foot or contact info, you can set player’s technical, mental or physical attributes and edit them when your player makes progress.
2. Matches (2 match modes)
- ”QUICK MATCH” (simple mode): enter match result and optionaly a few basic statistics (shoots on target, ball posession, cards etc.)
- ”MATCH MODE” (complex mode): set lineup, subs bench, tactic and log EACH match event: goals, assists, substitutions, cards, etc. (25 preset event types and the ability to extend the list and add your own events). You can also add match notes at the end to evaluate players
Like in the real world, Practice consists of drills. This app has a built-in drill liblary but you can also add own drills by hand or import them from our second app: ”Coach Tactical Board for Football.” Once you’re prepared to practice, you can enter ”Practice Mode,” to check attendance and begin practice. Here, you can evaluate each drill and add notes.
There are 3 ways to add drills:
- Quick: from ”Add Practice View,” type new drill name in the search box and press ”Add.” Later you can set dill details such as description, image, equipment or focus.
- Standard: go to the drills liblary from ”Practices View” and add your drill with all its info. Presing on drill image, you can import your drill from the aformentioned Tactic Board app.
- Tactic Board app: Open Tactic Board, prepare drill (or load from playbook) and press ”Export to Team Manager.”
Plan your next day or week using our schedule (which has calendar form). Here, you can add any event: match, practice or task. Moreover, you can set reminders to not miss any event. If you manage more than 1 team schedule; it will show you all events.
Top coaches must analyze team performance and progress. Remember, numbers don't lie. This module is split into 4 sections:
- Team: Analyze team performance (games won / lost, goals scored / lost, average ball posession, discipline and more). Stats can be sorted by competition or match host.
- Players: Detailed stats for each player, viewable from inside the chart and check which points are strong or week for each specific player. Stats can be sorted in competition.
- Ranks: Check who has the most goals scored, assists, or who has the higest average match notes. Almost 30 rankings that can be sorted by competition.
- Practices: Track attendance (who work), check average attendance and player evaluations (average for drills from Practice Mode).
Most of app features are completely free.
App offers two types of Premium subscriptions - a Monthly and Yearly.
- The subscription are renewed automatically.
- The monthly subscription is billed monthly and renewed automatically each month. It costs 3.99$ / mon.
- The yearly subscription is billed annually and renewed automatically each year. It costs 19.99$ / yr.
- Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- You can manage the subscriptions and turn the auto-renewal off by going to your Account Settings or through App's „More page” -> Manage Subscription
- You can’t cancel the current subscription
If you have questions or suggestions, feel free to contact us:
What's New in Version 2.1
Dark Mode (iOS 13)
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 9.0 or later
iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 mini, iPad 2 (Wi-Fi), iPad 2 (3G), iPad (3rd Generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad (3rd Generation) (4G), iPad (4th Generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad (4th Generation) (4G), iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (Cellular), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (Wi-Fi), iPad mini (4G), iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5th Generation), iPad mini (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th Generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad Air (4th Generation) (Wi-Fi + Cellular), iPad (8th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (8th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (5th generation), iPod touch (6th Generation), iPod touch (7th generation)
English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
I have been having fun using this app with my prospect team that I coach. There was a bit of a learning curve. Somethings I still haven’t got right, like I had a game today, the app has it as I just played 8 a side...but we played 7 a side but I couldn’t figure out how to change the number of players on the pitch in the game for subs, events, etc so I just rolled with it.
Another thing is there should be more of a streamlining of the stats and the events. If I am inputting in an event ie. shot on net I also have to tap where on the field and who did it but in the game there is other things that is going on PLUS you have to input it on the stat tab again...they should really reflect one another.
Can there be a interaction with the other apps that you created like the coach board that you have? If I create a tactic in the coach app with the players names and positions save it can you make it so it would transfer to the board app? Or if I create a practice in the board save it be able to transfer it to the coach side for the practices for the team? That would take it to the level that I think it deserves 5 stars.
I will continue with the app for now 4 stars for now.
Bien fait. Petit ajustement à faire pour l'Impression du cahier pratique, mais très apprécié comme application
Jusqu'à maintenant je suis très heureux. Je continue de travailler avec.
Great start and beautiful looking
Fix for no add goal scorers or assists in quick match!!
Demo stats confusing - to remove add games and players.
Found out hidden change time and halves. Good...
Please add per game for player eg for trackers or Zepp soccer
1) custom field for average or top speed km/h, m/s
2) total distance km or m
3) sprint number
4) kick speed km/h
1) allow edit date time for matches eg quick match cannot change
1A) fixed! - no add goal scorers or assists in quick match
2) no seasons eg u-7 is 5v5 and u-11 is 9v9
4) no improvements shown for age increase eg 50 lbs to 70 lbs 8 years to 10
5) no tracking of attributes for stats per season or year
6) stats show demo stats on display please have way to clear for new users
7) no export to files app ios 11 or email backup *
8) no export cvs to files app or email *
9) add opponent teams please with simple quick add and show stats vs these teams eg played Oakes A 3-2-1 with WLWDD
10) no way to change game time eg 2 periods 25 min each for season U9 vs 2 periods 45 min u12
11) please have default formation and team start players
Helps me keep track of my players ..minutes played ...activity, goals assists,
Très pratique, intuitif manque encore des exercices.
I've try more then 20 app's for managing my soccer team, but this one is a top notch WOWWW app to buy.