Easy to use. Easy way to tag location in photos. I shoot in raw. Takes seconds to tag.
Professional geotagging solution - all you need to geotag photos taken by your EXTERNAL camera (DSLR, mirrorless or compact one). Supports JPG & RAW photos. Great for use with Lightroom, Aperture, Picasa and other photo apps that supports geotagged photos.
Try 3 trips for free and then unlock the full app for a one time fee.
PRAISED BY INDUSTRY EXPERTS
- Geotagging App of the Year by Macworld
- Repeatedly recommended by leading Adobe Lightroom professionals
- Recommended in many great books such as Lightroom 4 UnMasked,
- Lightroom 4 the missing FAQ, Lightroom 4 Roadmap for photographers,
- Praised by leading photography magazines and websites all over the world (Techradar, Ephotozine, Fotomaf, Xatakafoto, Lightroom Secrets, Digital-Fotografie, Pixelmania.nl, Photoplus...)
- Complete solution - mobile app records your position while you’re taking great photos and a desktop app that geotags your images using recorded data.
- Flawless Lightroom Compatibility - GPX files from the app work flawlessly inside Lightroom’s Map module for geotagging
- Dropbox, iCloud Drive and Google Drive support - automatically export all your trips as GPX files
- Smart watch app - dedicated app for Apple Watch and Pebble to control app from your wrist
- Automatic trip upload - the app automatically sync all your trips ( you can switch to manual uploads in settings)
- Battery usage optimised for whole day of geotagging.
- Choose the logging interval and accuracy for whatever you need.
- Organised trips history
- Statistics of your trips
- Export to GPX
FREE DESKTOP GEOTAGGING APP
Adds GPS location to your your JPG or RAW photos quickly and easily! Works both online and offline and there are version for any operating system - Mac OS X, Windows and even Linux
Supported image formats: jpg, nef, cr2, crw, dcr, ciff, erf, orf, k25, kdc, mef, mrw, nrw, pef, raf, tif, tiff, raw, arw, rw2, srf, sr2, srw, x3f, dng
Visit our website for more info
Please send us your feedback to email@example.com. We love to implement new features based on your ideas!
What's New in Version 2.3.3
We fixed various bugs and made some improvements in this version.
Thank you for using Geotag Photos Pro!
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 11.0 or later
iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 mini, iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (Cellular), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5th Generation), iPad mini (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th Generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad Air (4th Generation) (Wi-Fi + Cellular), iPad (8th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (8th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 11-inch (3rd generation), iPad Pro 11-inch (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (5th Generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th Generation), iPod touch (7th generation), Apple Watch Series 4
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
I did a fully trip around Scotland with the free version and loved the app so much that I would now call it a necessity. It’s very light on battery and pretty accurate. It’s going to make my geotagging a breeze!
I am a traveling professional photographer that love to geotag photos while I am traveling so I can refer back to the location later. I used to buy dedicated GPS modules for my Nikon dSLR cameras but sometimes I would have to buy new modules when I upgrade my camera and the current GPS doesn’t work. Dedicated GPS modules for cameras are expensive and takes time to setup each time I take my camera out of the bag. I discovered Geotag Photos 2 and it changed everything! Super easy to use with Lightroom and allows me to use it on my Nikon and Fuji cameras. No need to pack another accessory. I just start the app at the beginning of the day and then stop it when I am done taking photos that day. Crazy simple and works flawlessly. Wish I discovered this years ago!
I have to add them one by one on computer so lightroom can recognize them.
I used to carry around a stand alone GPS tracker device this app allows me to leave it at home. I love it.
While I like the app, the upgrade price for existing users of the version seems unreasonably high, given the limited amount of actual new functionality in version 2.
You want us to pay for an update!!!